🎶 THE BEARINGS ON YOUR BIKE GO ROUND AND ROUND 🎶
Thursday 1 APRIL 7pm
Ball bearings are found in your hubs, pedals, bottom bracket, and headset.
We will cover:
What are ball bearings?
Where are ball bearings located?
How to test what condition they’re in?
- When to service vs When to replace?
Can't join at 7? No problemo, you'll still get a link of the recording sent to you the next day, available to watch for 1 week till the next class. (We have to make room on Zoom to download videos.)
Thanks to a grant from the Community-Led Organisations
We also offer a number of free spots for NHS and other key workers. Get in touch if you'd like to join.
n.b. the extra .01 pence is so we can quickly tell this is a class and not merch to be sent out
HOW THIS WORKS
1) you register and pay
2) we will send you a link to join the webinar the day before
3) make sure you download Zoom to your laptop or phone
4) click the link at the time of your class and enjoy! You will not be visible on camera, so go ahead and show up with no makeup/pants/etc
5) recording will be available for 1 week before it gets zoomed off into our online class library
ABOUT LBK ONLINE
Covid19 has robbed us of our raison d’être - but we are hungry to teach you how to fix your own bike. So online we go!
We will be using Zoom. I’ve used it in the past for group counselling sessions and the quality is very good. It’s easy to use, but if it’s your first time, pop that cherry by getting to know Zoom a bit before you log into one of our classes. Be sure to download the app for your browser or smartphone beforehand.