Tubeless Tyres are on the tip of everyone's tongue
But are they worth it?
The Good, The Bad, & The MESSY
Thursdays 8 & 15 April 7pm - this is a 2 part class!
- Pros & Cons of Tubeless systems
- How to set up a tubeless tyre
- What kind of upkeep is involved
- Tubeless Puncture Repair
This will be a 2 Part Class, with Set Up taught on the 8th, and Puncture Repair taught on the 15th.
Can't join at 7? No problemo, you'll still get a link of the recording sent to you the next day, available to watch for 1 week till the next class. (We have to make room on Zoom to download videos.)
Thanks to a grant from the Community-Led Organisations
We also offer a number of free spots for NHS and other key workers. Get in touch if you'd like to join.
HOW THIS WORKS
1) you register and pay (the extra 1 pence is so we can easily tell if a purchase is a class or merch to send out)
2) we will send you a link to join the webinar the night before
3) make sure you download Zoom to your laptop or phone
4) click the link at the time of your class and enjoy! You will not be visible on camera, so go ahead and show up with no makeup/pants/etc
ABOUT LBK ONLINE
Covid19 has robbed us of our raison d’être - but we are hungry to teach you how to fix your own bike. So online we go!
We will be using Zoom. I’ve used it in the past for group counselling sessions and the quality is very good. It’s easy to use, but if it’s your first time, pop that cherry by getting to know Zoom a bit before you log into one of our classes. Be sure to download the app for your browser or smartphone beforehand.