Cost includes Build Your Own Bike class - get in touch to schedule your date!
Fancy building up your own bike under our guise? Buy your bike through us and learn how to put it all together. A great way to get to know your new bike!
The Brick Lane Bike Beetle has been made with top-quality materials and components and we’ve concentrated on comfort, great looks and all year around use.
To keep you riding all year, the bike comes with a series of beautifully designed extras – full length mudguards to keep you dry, a front rack (to save your back from your heavy rucksack) and a kick stand - which mean your journey, whatever the weather, should be a breeze.
With 3 sizes (S, M and L) available, there’s one for everyone’s taste and size.
S size is suitable for 5'3" - 5'8" (160cm - 173cm)
M size is suitable for 5'8" - 6'0" (173cm - 183cm)
L size is suitable for 6'0" - 6'3'' (183cm - 190cm)
• Frame: 4130 Steel, Double Butted
• Fork: 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: BLB Half Moustache City sweep back
• Stem: BLB Quill polished silver 80mm
• Grips: Synthetic leather grips
• Headset: Chrome 1''
• Seat Post: BLB alloy seatpost
• Saddle: BLB Comfort saddle
• Cranks: BLB City single speed (46t)
• Pedals: BLB City silver pedals
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings Unit
• Shifters: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Brakes: BLB Caliper
• Fenders: Full Strength Steel With Reflector
• Front Rack: Super Strong Stainless Steel - 10kg (max. load)
• Front Hub: High Flange Polished Silver
• Rear Hub: 8 speed Shimano Polished Silver
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall Polished
• Tires: 700x 32 city Puncture Resistant
• Kickstand: Alloy
• BLB Classic Bell
• Weight: 10kg (without extras) - 12.5kg (fully loaded)
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.