BLB Lola is our 8 speed step-through city bike. Recreating the quality and elegance of vintage city bikes, Lola offers comfort, quality and style.
Built from chromoly double butted steel these beauties recreate the vintage look and ensure smooth and soft rolling on the bumpy roads. Split "Mixte" top tube allows for ample stand over height and classy step-through dismounts.
Shimano's well respected Altus 8 speed gearing makes Lola a comfortable companion across all terrain - be it short city dashes or longer weekend rides along sunny summer beach fronts.
Boasting elegant full length polished alloy fenders and sleek chain guard that will protect your outfit from road spray, as well as a rear polished rack to help carry anything you need around town with comfort and ease.
BLB Lola is easy to manoeuvre through city traffic. Light enough to pick up and store in your flat, whilst providing the traditional comfort of an upright riding position.
S-M size is suitable for 4'8" - 5'4" (146cm - 165cm)
L size is suitable for 5'5" - 6'0" (167cm - 183cm)
• Frame: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Fork: BLB Lola 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: Alloy Sweep Back
• Stem: BLB Quill (80mm)
• Grips: BLB Button
• Headset: Tange 1" threaded
• Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
• Saddle: BLB Feather Ladies
• Cranks: BLB Alloy (46t)
• Pedals: Alloy City
• Bottom Bracket: Tange 68x107mm (sealed)
• Shifters: Shimano Altus 8-speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
• Brakes: Alloy Caliper
• Fenders: BLB Hammered Alloy
• Chainguard: Slimline BLB Alloy
• Rack: Rear Alloy
• Hubs: Aluminium
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall
• Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x28c puncture resistant (tanwall)
• Kickstand: Alloy
• 6KU Classic Brass Bell
• Weight: 13.5kg
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice.