Link to class recording will be emailed out on the evening of Saturday 27 June.
Disc brakes are becoming more and more popular, but how to take care of them is a bit of a mystery - until now.
- How disc brakes work
- All about disc brake pads
- How to change pads
- How to clean disc rotors properly
- When and how to change rotors
- Troubleshooting disc brake issues like HONKING
Can't join at 1? No problemo, you'll still get a link of the recording sent to you the next day, available to watch till the next class. (We have to make room on Zoom to download videos.)
Note that you can pay in multiples of £2, so if you'd like to contribute more than £2, just add two tickets :)
HOW THIS WORKS
1) you register and pay (the extra 1 pence is so we can easily tell if a purchase is a class or merch to send out)
2) we will send you a link to join the webinar the night before
3) make sure you download Zoom to your laptop or phone
4) click the link at the time of your class and enjoy! You will not be visible on camera, so go ahead and show up with no makeup/pants/etc
ABOUT LBK ONLINE
Covid19 has robbed us of our raison d’être - but we are hungry to teach you how to fix your own bike. So online we go!
We will be using Zoom. I’ve used it in the past for group counselling sessions and the quality is very good. It’s easy to use, but if it’s your first time, pop that cherry by getting to know Zoom a bit before you log into one of our classes. Be sure to download the app for your browser or smartphone beforehand.
We will be charging on a scale, for a couple reasons:
- Learning bike maintenance online is not the same as learning IRL
- Some people have lost their jobs and might not be able to afford a full priced class
- We are also struggling, and would appreciate an income
- We’ve never done this before so we can’t go charging our usual rates for something that might go tits up
Please give what you can! £2 / £9 / £19