🎶 Let's clean together, yeah yeah yeah 🎶
Giving your chain a clean will help your drivetrain last longer, clothing stay cleaner, be kinder to the environment, and save money in the long run.
- How to keep tabs on your chain wear
- Two ways to clean your chain: the quick way & the thorough way
- How to lube your chain
- What tools/equipment you’ll need
Can't join at 7? No problemo, you'll still get a link of the recording sent to you the next day, available to watch till the next class. (We have to make room on Zoom to download videos.)
HOW THIS WORKS
1) you register and pay (the extra 1 pence is so we can easily tell if a purchase is a class or merch to send out)
2) we will send you a link to join the webinar the night before at 10pm
3) make sure you download Zoom to your laptop or phone
4) click the link at the time of your class
ABOUT LBK ONLINE
Turns out teaching online is not enough to revolutionize home DIY bike maintenance - we gotta walk you through it together. Enter the summer of the FIX-A-LONG - small weekly group sessions where you work on your bike together with the instructor and fellow students. Your camera & mic will be on, and we will be learning new maintenance skills and creating good habits. Let's fix together!