N.B. We are sold out for the livestream, BUT the recording will be available for purchase after the webinar today. It will be sent to you on Saturday 9 May, and will be live for 6 days until our next webinar.
Ever thought about painting your own frame?
Time to get those creative juices flowin! In our next online class Jenni will be interviewing Gemma Hendriksen of No Boring Bikez about how she goes about whipping up her creations.
Gemma has been painting her own bikes over the past year, and boy have we noticed. She's got some skills, and in our online class she's going to reveal all.
We'll talk about how to prep a frame, what types of paint you can use to DIY, how to make sure the paint stays on the frame, and much more!
Join us Friday 8 May at 1pm for a live session on how to paint your own bike. Can't join at 1? No problemo, you'll still get a link of the recording sent to you the next day.
HOW THIS WORKS
1) you register and pay (the extra 1 pence is so Nelson can easily tell if a purchase is a class or merch to send out)
2) we will send you a link to join the webinar the night before
3) make sure you download Zoom to your laptop or phone
4) click the link at the time of your class and enjoy! You will not be visible on camera, so go ahead and show up with no makeup/pants/etc
ABOUT LBK ONLINE
Covid19 has robbed us of our raison d’être - but we are hungry to teach you how to fix your own bike. So online we go!
We will be using Zoom. I’ve used it in the past for group counselling sessions and the quality is very good. It’s easy to use, but if it’s your first time, pop that cherry by getting to know Zoom a bit before you log into one of our classes. Be sure to download the app for your browser or smartphone beforehand.
We will be charging on a scale, for a couple reasons:
- Learning bike maintenance online is not the same as learning IRL
- Some people have just lost their jobs and might not be able to afford a full priced class
- We are also struggling, and would appreciate an income
- We’ve never done this before so we can’t go charging our usual rates for something that might go tits up
Please give what you can! £2 / £9 / £19