Come learn the basics of bicycle maintenance :D LBK's Intro to Maintenance course takes place over two consecutive days at three hours each day.
Day 1: Workshop basics
1) Names of common bike parts and understanding their condition
2) Essential tools: names of and how to use them properly
3) Fixing punctures and replacing tyres
Day 2: Preventative care for your bike
4) Using the M-check to check what's going on with your bike
5) Learn to remove, clean, and replace your chain and cassette
6) Oils and greases - whats the difference and how to use them
We cap our classes at four (4) students max. The cost will be £95. If you don’t have your own bike, don’t worry – we can provide you with one (just let us know in advance).
Parents: if you'd like to come with a child under 18, you'll have to purchase a ticket for both yourself and your young 'un.
NB1 - when you book this class, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
NB2 - you have 1 week to reschedule / get a full refund. Anytime after this we can offer a reschedule for half price of the class. This includes if you are sick!
Great course, super friendly staff, perfect class size!
The course was fab! It provided a really solid intro to the basics of maintenance plus loads beyond that. The atmosphere was really friendly and I felt like I was getting a lot of wisdom. It's definitely inspired me to get more involved :)